- 2 pounds organic broccoli florets, washed and thoroughly dried
- 4 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 4 cloves organic crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup organic Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8-10 slices of organic pasture raised bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add florets, olive oil and sea salt, toss to coat evenly.
- Next, add in all pieces of bacon and toss again. Roast for 20 minutes and remove.
- Toss with tongs and place back in the oven for another 20 minutes or until the edges are brown and crispy, but not burnt.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
Makes 5 servings