- 1 pound boneless top sirloin steak, organic, grass fed, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon organic fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, mustard, oregano, water and pepper.
- Next, add steak pieces and toss to coat evenly.
- Using skewers, thread the steak pieces, about 5 pieces to each skewer.
- Place the kabobs on a grill over medium heat. Grill uncovered for about 11-13 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with grilled vegetables or side of salad greens.
Makes 4 servings