An effective moisturizer for both women and men, argan oil, has been used for centuries, dating back to at least 600 BC. Argan oil is cold-pressed from the highly nutritious fruit of the Moroccan Argan tree (Argania Spinosa), which is a species that is unique to the southwestern Moroccan desert. A highly adaptable oil, argan can be used to nourish hair, treat skin infections, improve skin appearance, assist with wound healing, and even be used as a dietary supplement. Argan oil is considered to be a nutritious oil, as it is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, essential fatty acids as well as antioxidants. However, all these fantastic benefits come at a high price tag. Luckily, although 100% argan oil is expensive, you don’t need much of this oil for it to work its magic!
If you are looking for a high-quality oil that can help with both healing and beauty, then you must give this ‘miracle oil’ a try. Considered to be a true natural wonder, learn more about the incredible benefits and uses of argan oil.
• Having frizzy hair and split-ends can be a fashion disaster, especially on hot, windy days. Luckily a few drops of argan oil rubbed between your hands is an excellent way to get a handle on frizzy hair and split ends. Not only will it help tame your hair, but it also will help make your hair look healthy and shiny.
• If you don’t like using traditional hair conditioners, you can always try using argan oil as an alternative after a shower. All it takes is a few drops rubbed into your scalp and your hair (paying particular attention to the ends) while your hair is still wet.
• Are you looking for an alternative to those waxy, paraben-based lip balms? If so, try using argan oil, especially during the winter when your lips are most prone to dryness and soreness. Utilizing this healthy oil is an excellent way to rejuvenate your lips, as well as give them that natural supple look you are always after.
• Spent too much time outdoors in the sun and now your skin is sunburnt? If so, gently apply argan oil onto your skin a few times a day to help soothe your dry and irritated skin. Argan oil can nourish damaged skin, so if you are badly burnt, use it often to help prevent peeling.
• Do you suffer from dry, cracked skin and brittle nails on your hands and feet? Are your elbows so dry they feel like a piece of sandpaper? Using a small amount of argan oil can deeply hydrate and soften dry skin, so utilize this remarkable oil to help return your nails and skin back to their nourished state.
• If you want to add something extra to your tinted moisturizer, foundation, or bronzer try a few drops of argan oil. A few drops is all you need to help add some glow, as argan can help improve the brightness of your skin and face. Giving you that radiant look you so desire.