Okay, go ahead and drink it out of the cup. It’s that good and only 4.6 grams of carbs per 1/4 cup serving. But really, bathe cold boiled shrimp, oysters on the half shell or clams with this zesty bloody mary shrimp dipper recipe.
Bloody Mary Shrimp Dipper Recipe
Makes 8 1/4 cup servings
- 1 cup thick Bloody Mary Cocktail mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped berry tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped celery leaves
- Big shot of Worcestershire and Tabasco
Combine in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Fat: 1 gram
Protein: .5 grams
Carbs: 4.6 grams
Fiber: .8 grams