Dijon Salmon with Bacon and Pecan Recipe
Makes 8 servings
• 1 Filet Wild Salmon (approximately 1 1/2 pounds)
• 3 tablespoons melted, unsalted pastured butter
• 1 packet of Stevia or Lohan sweetener (optional)
• 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 3/4 cup chopped pecans
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 6 slices Boss Hog’s No- Nitrite Hickory Smoked Country Bacon, cooked and chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix melted butter, stevia and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Season salmon filet with salt and pepper. Spread mixture evenly on the salmon and then top with the chopped pecans.
Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, per 1-inch thickness of salmon. Salmon is done when no longer translucent and fish flakes easily. Do not overcook. Sprinkle chopped cooked bacon on fish. Serve and enjoy!
Fat: 20 grams
Carbs: 8 grams
Fiber: 1 gram