Sirloin Beef Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 4 cups of organic red leaf and romaine lettuce, chopped or shredded
- 18 ounces of grass-fed sirloin steak with the fat left on it
- 2 medium organic tomatoes, diced
- 4 grain free, coconut wraps from Sunfoods brand, or 4 low-carb tortillas
- 1 red onion, diced
- Marinate steak in balsamic vinegar for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add coconut oil and steak, and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit for 5-6 minutes, before cutting into thin slices.
- If using coconut wraps, there is no need to warm them. If using low carb tortillas, warm them according to package directions.
- Top each wrap/tortilla with equal amounts of lettuce, tomato, and onions. Divide steak evenly among them and garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Serve open-faced or tightly wrapped.
Makes 4 servings