Baked Ham Recipe
Start with a fully cooked ham, coat it with mustard, and you will have a treat that is delicious, hot or cold.
Makes 12 servings
- 1 6 to 8 pound cooked ham, bone-in shank half
- Ballpark yellow mustard to coat the outside
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and make sure the racks are all the way on the bottom, so there is plenty of room for the ham.
- Take ham out of the wrapper and rinse it with cool water. Place ham in the pan with the large cut side down. Make cross-hatch mark in the skin and place it skin-side up in a roasting pan. Coat with mustard.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Set it aside to rest before carving.