Low-carb and delish, straight from our new book, Fight Fat with Fat, here’s our Five Spice Lamb Chops with Raspberry Salsa recipe. This recipe, quick as a wink to make and brightly flavored, helps keep blood sugar levels in check and offers a tasty dinner solution sure to satisfy the whole family.
Lamb Chops with Raspberry Salsa Recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 8 trimmed lamb chops
- 2 teaspoons five spice powder
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper to taste
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Season pork with five spice, salt, and pepper. Combine raspberries, ginger, sugar substitute, and rice wine vinegar in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and cook meat, about 2 minutes to the side or until golden. Mound salsa over chops to serve.
Nutritional readout: 220 calories, FAT 9.2 g., PROTEIN 24 g., CARB 10 g., FIBER 1.7 g.